Very interested in international relations, I'd like to foster the social and economic development of the Mediterannean area. Thanks to my studies, I had the possibility to fully understand the multidimensional perspectives of this region, with all its problems and its cultural riches.
Disciplined and organized, I've developed deep analytical skills and I've gained a strong teamwork experience. Passionate for the great variety of the human heritage, I like to explore new fields and to take advantage of every life experience, the good ones, like the bad ones.
Actually, I'm mainly looking for a new experience as a project manager to deepen my knowledge in this field. However, I'm still open to meet other challenges.
Skills and qualities :
- Data analysis and verification of sources.
- Educational (experience in teaching and leisure activities).
- Project management and event organization.
- Linguistic (Italian, French, English, Hebrew, Latin, Ancient Greek and basic Standard Arabic).
- Multilingual text editing: articles and summaries.
- Conducting interviews and questionnaires editing.
- Expertise on the MENA region: history, culture, society.
- Customer relations and reception.
- Timeliness and daily work planning.
- Diplomacy and patience.
INSTITUT NATIONAL DES LANGUES ET CIVILISATIONS ORIENTALES (INALCO)
De Janvier 2016 à Aujourd'hui
ALIENTO (Linguistic analysis, intercultural aspects of sapiential statements and their transmission from East to West and West to East). The project aims for creating a database of short sapiential statements taken from books of the Iberian Peninsula (IXth - XVth century), written in Latin, Spanish, Arabic and Hebrew.
- Labelling of "Musrei ha-Philosophim" (מוסרי הפילוסופים).
- Short sapiential statements individuation.
- Translation from Hebrew into French and English.
- Linguistic description of the statements.
Tel Aviv University - Hebrew
2013 à 2013
Intensive Hebrew course (one month), Hebrew Language and Literature.
Italien - Langue maternelle
Français - Courant
Anglais - Courant
Hébreu - Technique
Arabe - Notions