Le site Inalco Alumni offre un Espace Carrières accessible à tous les étudiants, jeunes diplômés et Alumni. Retrouvez-y offres d'emploi, de stage, VIE... (accessible gratuitement à tous les étudiants et réservé aux alumni cotisants).
Chaque mois, retrouvez en Une de la plateforme Inalco Alumni une offre qui a retenu notre attention, rendue accessible à tous.
Anciens élèves ou recruteurs, il vous est également possible de déposer gratuitement des offres d'emploi ou de stage en quelques clics. Merci de vos contributions !
CDD - Chargé de projet mobilité durable
Description de l'offre
- Run the Client’s activities in Europe and in other parts of the world liaising with the Client’s global secretariat as well as the European steering committee members
- Organise events (e.g. trade fairs, conferences, meetings, etc.) and arrange for logistics
- Implement Client’s PR efforts through various communication channels (website, Twitter, brochures, newsletters, presentations)
- Participate in the production of marketing collaterals: brochures, booth graphics, presentations
- Support report and paper writing as well as industry monitoring through data collection, news monitoring/ data analysis and meeting memos/minutes
- Manage member relations with the 120+ members in Europe
- Be responsible for external relations of the association by reply to queries, participate in representing the association at industry events
- Back office tasks: invoicing, travel logistics, filing, contact data base management, etc.
- At least 3 years of work experience ideally in a similar role
- At ease in a start-up environment where multi-tasking and efficiency is the norm
- Attention to details in implementation; ability to prioritise tasks in consultation with the team
- Cultural sensitivity and sense of diplomacy to work with stakeholders from around the globe, including high level company representatives (CEOs, CTOs etc.)
- Strong communication skills with proficiency in English (bilingual level) is mandatory. Extra bonus for German and/or Japanese and/or French
- Ability to quickly learn technical matters related to EVs and use the knowledge in the day-to-day job (but no technical background required)
- Comfort in using general Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and social media (Twitter etc.)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress or similar website management tool as well as Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Passion about sustainable development; interest in the auto industry and policy making a plus
If you are the right candidate, please send your CV and cover letter (required).
Description de l'entreprise
A start-up that runs the entire European operations of an international association in sustainable mobility with HQs in Tokyo. Out client is a leading association in the domain of EV (electric vehicle) charging infrastructure, composed of cross-sectorial stakeholders across Europe and the world (410 member companies globally, 120+ in Europe).